Signs & Symptoms of Alcohol or Substance Addiction
- Have you had consequences that are negative due to your drinking or drug use?
- Have loved ones been concerned about your drinking/drug use?
- Have you told yourself you are going to quit or cut down and been able to?
- Has your drinking or drug use increased over time?
- Have you experienced using until you pass out or suffered blackouts?
- Has your use hurt you financially?
- Do you notice it takes a while to recover after day/night of using?
- Have you engaged in binge use over time?
- Have you found yourself doing or saying things you wouldn’t have, had you not been using?
- Do you find yourself often planning or obsessing about your next use?
- Do you neglect responsibilities as a result of your using?
- Do you find that you use more than you planned or intended to?
- Have your relationships suffered as a result of using?
- Has your physical health been jeopardized at any time buy alcohol/drug use?
- Have you had withdrawal symptoms such as depression, anxiety, cravings, shakiness..?
- Have you found yourself hiding your use from others or lying about your use?
- Do you tend to rationalize or minimize ill effects of using?
If you honestly answered yes to 2 or more, this may be a sign of a developing abuse/addiction.
Call to speak to Karen or Sam to schedule a meeting.
770-394-1390 or 404-833-2241
Evening Recovery Program
2150 Peachford Road, Ste. P
Atlanta, GA 30338