Karen Ryan, MS, LPC
- Liscensed Professional Counselor with 25 years of experience treating alcohol and substance abuse/addictions, and loved ones affected by it.
- B.S. Degree – The University of Georgia – 1979
- Masters in Community Counseling – Georgia State University – 1987
Brawner Psychiatric Institute – 1986-1995
- Provided Counseling & Education for substance abuse & alcoholism.
- Served as Program Coordinator for the Outpatient Services: leading groups, assessment and treatment planning, leader of Psycho-education for patients and families, aftercare, and therapist supervision.
- 1995-1999: Co-Led with Sam Gloyd Intensive Outpatient Program at Peachford for alcohol and substance abuse/addiction.
- 2000- Present: Co-Owner of Evening Recovery Program specializing in alcohol and substance abuse/addiction.
Sam Gloyd, MS, LPC
- Licensed Professional Counselor with over 25 years of experience in treating adults and families with substance abuse issues.
- Experience includes work in both inpatient and outpatient settings in Atlanta.
- Since 2000, Karen and I have offered the “Evening Recovery Program” in our practice.
- Co-Founding member of Positive Impact.
- Undergraduate Degree from Auburn University.
- Masters in Counseling from Georgia State University.
We share a career long passion and commitment to working with individuals and loved ones suffering from alcohol and substance abuse/addiction.
We would be happy to answer any questions you have, provide more information, and schedule an appointment with you to help you get started on the road to recovery.